Friday, April 08, 2005

 

An offline look at the campaign so far in Durham North West.

Now on my rat run from my home in Fir Tree to my work in Castle Eden I travel through 4 constituencies.

Those are:

Durham North West
Bishop Auckland
Durham City
and Sedgefield

All very safe Labour seats, all so safe its wonder any party are trying...bar Sedgefield of course.

In total from going through all these areas I have seen some by the road posters by the Liberals in Durham City (On the A181) and a "Labours working don't let the tories reck it" type billboard poster in Wingate, which is in Sedgefield.

And thats it!

Of course its early days but come on! Are we not even bothering? If the parties are not bothering trying to get my vote how do they expect the voters to be bothered to vote for them.

Just asked around at work, one other rat runner lives in consett and again the only posters hes seen are the lib dem ones.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?