Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Watts Stelling

This is going to be my information page on PPC Watts Stelling, who is running in the general election in the Constituency of Durham North West.

Now as far as I can tell he is a Councillor for Leadgate in Derwentside District Council and is running again as a Councillor for that area. (fall back plan?) I also think that he is a Councillor for Durham Council.

He is also a member of the North East Assembly...not sure what that is though! Even after skiming the "What we do" page...sounds like a qunago to me.

He is also a Lab Supervisor at the University of Newcastle Centre for Environmental Change and Archaeology.

Also a quote from a reader:

"he's a councillor here in Leadgate, and if the state of the roads is anything to go by not a very good one"


I am sure he does good things, I don't know him or his record and I am only posting what I have been sent.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?