Monday, April 25, 2005

 

Weekend roundup.

Spotted 2 "Vote Jamie Devlin" posters at the weekend, one on the roundabout on the A68 between Crook and Wolsingham. The second on the road to Wolsingham from the A68.

I missed Hilary Armstrong on the politics show on Sunday as I was busy doing DIY. I am not sure what she was fully talking about but I caught a clip on the news with her talking about pensions and OAPs.

The bigger news is that we have a New candidate.

Now I should have been aware of this on the 19th as thats when nominations closed but I just persumed that no one else would bother.

The candidate is called Watts Stelling and he is running as an Independant. From my initial google bashing I have found out that he is a Derwentside Councillor (Again Independant).

This is my new task, to find out at much information about him as possible. What he stands for, the reasons for running and most importantly why we should vote for him.

If anyone knows him, please get in touch.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?