Friday, April 08, 2005

 

Labour: Online Look

Now Hilarys website is not yet live, but I have been told that it will be live on Monday once her MP website is closed down.

The reason her MP website is closing is because she can't call her self an MP once parliament is dissolved on Monday due to Electoral Commission guidelines...I emailed her website team just to remind them yesterday...what a minx I am.

I will comment on her old site first and then update this on Monday.

Now from a website point of view her site is fine if a bit brochure-ish, but if the number of updates on it are anything to go by then its the same as the Tories. The last press release was in January and the last news item was the 4th of Febuary.

I keep getting this sinking feeling we're being forgoten and taken for granted...but best hold back on that until Monday.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?