Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

The man on the street.

Now I thought I would do a vox pop while walking my dog on the campaign in our area North West Durham.

Or actually, ask my neighbour as it was 10pm and its usually only me and him out and about at that time of the night....

Anyway, I asked him if he could name the Tory or the Liberal candidates. After much thought he said he could not.

Now he is a 58 year old steel worker, lived in Fir Tree for 30+ years and has met Hilarys dad on a few occasions when his work was threatened with closure so he is political.

He is a traditional Labour voter, and is looking forward to Hilary Armstrong popping by Fir Tree so he can tear a strip off her about the state of the pensions.

I didn't ask him who he is voting for, none of my business but if he can't even name the other candidates there is not much hope for them!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?