Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

NW Durham Conservative Future

On my "leg work" I found this site.

The current site is a bit odd, nothing really on it I can see as its all protected but...more leg work..

I found this which is an old snap shot of the site and it says the following:

This site has been built by group of young people, with the aim of giving those living in the Wear-Valley a chance to voice their personal thoughts about issues that are close to their hearts, and then hopefully we can get the message across to the people that can do something about it.

Robin Oliver


And also says this:

North West Durham has been a labour constituency for years, and despite my young age, I have seldom witnessed changes for the better. I fear that unless something changes now, we will continue to drop from the priority agenda, and we will continue to be ignored.

When have we ever been asked what WE want for OUR constituency without terms and conditions?

Now you have the opportunity to discuss what you need. The Conservatives want to listen.

This isn’t about politics, its about finally getting what we, as a constituency, deserve.

Rebecca Brunskill



Now this seems like a campaign...where are they now as those are old quotes.

I'm off to do some more "leg work" on these two to see what they are up to.

Update- Rebecca Brunskill seems to be a HypnotherapistsRebecca Brunskill seems to share the name with a Hypnotherapist, every PPC fighting in a safe seat should have one though, "Now repeat after me 'I can win' "

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?