Friday, April 08, 2005

 

While it is quite, a personal thought/ramble.

Just a personal thought while waiting for the "games to begin"

We all know who is going to win this seat, Hilary and it is a bit boring really.

Thats probably why I've started this blog, to at least get some interest out of the election from a personal point of view.

This is my first election as a tax payer, which I thought might change my mind slightly on who I chose but nope in my heart I am a Liberal Scottish nationalist living in England.

What might change my mind to vote for Jamie is not his policies but if I think he has a chance of making a good dent in Hilarys majority. I am backing blair you see, and I am not voting Labour.

The thought about voting for the Tories makes me feel funny, its my up bringing and I possibly would be cast out of my family for even thinking about it, but if it gets rid of Blair then so be it.

But I am pretty sure that thought is the same as many traditional Labour supporters who don't like Blair, they would probably rather cut their arm off than vote Tory...ok maybe not that far..they'd rather not vote.

But at this minute, the Liberals are not impressing me enough to vote for them and I will never not vote.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?