Friday, April 08, 2005

 

The Liberals: Online Look

Now heres a story which might change.

Alan Orr has no online presence other than his profile page.

I am shocked at this, but I am willing to change this for them.

I have emailed the Durham City campaign offering to run and host a site for him if they provide me with the news, no charge. I have left a voice mail message on the number provided on Alans profile page.

This was yesterday, I was told last night that my email will be passed on to the regional branch.

Oh I have also offered to hand out some posters, stick a poster up and do any computer/clerical work on the regional site.

The regional site is an dogs dinner of a website it has to be said, the only saving grace is that the Durham City site and our MEP site both look good so they must have the skills somewhere. Also the Durham City one has at least been updated this month!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?