Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

Right I am being ignored, not a suprise.

Now after my initial success of getting replies back from the Tories, and also the Labour party I am now being ignored.

I am more supries that they replied to me in the first place to behonest.

Looks like I will have to do all the leg work and try and find out what our PPCs are up to.

I have google news alerts on the go, links to the left if you want to use them, to keep me notified if any of our PPCs turn up in the news websites.

I am really interested in the "effort" our PPCs will put into getting votes.

From my first few days I get the feeling:

Labour know they are going to walk it and are just doing the motions.
The Tories are giving Jamie a test run, so he is putting in some effort but knows he is not going to win.
The Liberals don't have enough money to fight the Tories for second place and are not bothering.

You wonder why people can't be bothered to vote!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?