Monday, April 11, 2005

 

Labour: Online update

Well Hilary Armstrongs campaign website is live and it is very slick and to the point.

Nice up to date news page, hopefully this will be kept up so I can track her campaign more easily.

Now I know this is not a local election and I guess this is how a general election works but the:

Achivements page seems a little "copy & paste" with enter constituency here and enter local figures here, I may have a root around a few other Labour PPC's websites to check that one out...probably is and we shouldn't be suprised I suppose.

A nice Action Centre area where you can Volunteer to help etc good touch.

A profesional well thought out job, and in terms of a campaign tool/website it is slicker than Jamie Devlins very good website...and the Liberals don't have one...I am working on that one!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?