Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

Jamie Devlin in a previous life?

Right something to amuse myself during my lunch break, using google to find out more about our PPCs.

I thought I'd pick on Jamie Devlin first as he is the same age as me, does that make me old enough to run for Parliament or Jamie a bit young, and is young enough (not old yet) to have grown up with the internet...

Now it seems that Jamie has a liking for Japanese anime but as that Jamie says he is from Texas maybe a case of mistaken identity.....

On to some other finds:

It seems that Jamie once stood as a prosepctive Conservative Maidstone Borough Councillor in 2003 losing out to the Liberals by 470 votes, fat chance that happening here!

It also seems that a Jamie Devlin is a director of a scottish pest control company. Argh, I'm Scottish....

Not as interesting as I would have thought, kept me amused during my lunch break though.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?