Wednesday, April 13, 2005

 

I was right, not a suprise but hey..

When I said the Hilary Armstrong campaign
Achivements page seems a little "copy & paste" with enter constituency here and enter local figures here...
I didn't think I would actually find this to be true, probably because I forgot to look..but it is true.

Its not copy and paste though, its a New Labour generate achivements gizmo.

Here is our version:

#2218 North West Durham

And some more..just change the id:
#2216 Easington
#2210 Penrith & the Border

Hardly earth shattering I know but it just feels that very little effort went in to Hilarys achivements page...feel to me like:

Hilary: "Right what did I achive in my Constituency again"
Campaign Co-ordinator: "Hang on..what is our constituency id again"
Hilary: "Erm...is it 2218?"
Campaign Co-ordinator: "Thats it!"
etc
God I'm a cynical old young sod.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?