Saturday, April 16, 2005

 

Libdem poster spotted in Fir Tree

Yes that is right, you are not miss reading the title...a Libdem poster was spotted this morning in Fir Tree.

On my kitchen table...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I would put this up in my window, why I requested it, but the "winning here!" is just plain wrong and would be look silly.

I also have a letter saying that Alan Ord will be sending me leaflets for delivering around Fir Tree, I did reqest these as I am a Libdem supporter.

Now I've been in two major towns of North West Durham today, Wolsingham and Crook.

The only posters I saw was one building near crook market, either it was Labour H.Q. or someone has ran out of curtians..shame I forgot my camera.

Comments:
Perhaps it was Hilarys 'home', ive heard it is covered in labour posters.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?