Saturday, April 16, 2005

 

The War. A personal post.

I make no apoligies for this post, it is a personal post and if you don't like it tell me I am big enough to cope. I am contactable by email over on the left, or post a comment to this post.

Hilary Armstrong voted for the War in Iraq, but not only that it was her job to force others to do so as it was a three line whip.

Just to remind readers what this lead too I have a link for you to look at.

Now I must warn you this presentation contains graphic and disturbing images of death and trauma. It is not suitable for children, mothers-to-be or those of a sensitive dispositon.

Watch it, remember it when you vote. Share it with others, make people watch it.

Hilary Armstrong is backing blair. Are you?

Poster - Blair

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?